Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

My writing sample

One early morning  I was Pulling my Curtin open it the motel and I was looking up to the sky.
They were ear balloons flying up in the air. and they were Colourful balloons. They were pink
blue , yellow, green and black and so after I was pulling my curtain open I opened my Window
and looked at the ear balloons so after I was doing my window my mum said that we will be going
on one so I said I will be going on the pink and blue ear balloon

Middle 

And so I went inside to get pint, paper and pen and so I was drawing the balloons in the ear and 
after I was drawing I put my paper on to the Table and when I came back outside the balloons were
flying up in the sky

end

And when I was still outside the balloons was up in the ear and when I  was looking away the balloons
were popped 
So when I was looking I was Surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melemanu I am Emma from Karoro School. I really liked reading about balloons. Please read your work again and check for spelling and punctuation mistakes. I think you meant air balloons. It was good to see you using paragraphs. Please check out my blog. My teacher told me I am your blogging partner. Here is the link to my blog! https://karoroemmab.blogspot.com/. Please enjoy looking at MY blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.