Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

story starters..

Story Starters…


Instructions
  1. Choose one of these story starters.
  2. Copy and paste it below.
  3. Then finish off the story.

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Story 1 - The Time Machine
Time machines always sound like fun, till you actually use one! I just transported back through time to the 90s! My iPhone phone doesn’t work, I can’t find Wifi anywhere, and worst of all you should see the TV’s here. Let me explain what happened...

Story 2 - School in the 90’s
School in the 90’s… no chromebooks and no internet. I’ve got a desk that's full of books. A maths book, a writing book, a topic book, and a handwriting book! Not to mention all these pens and pencils. Let me tell you what a day in the life of a 90's school kid is like. 

Story 3 - Car singalongs
Here we go. Me and my whanau are having singalongs on our road trip. However this time our Aux cable and our bluetooth just stopped working. All we have is this old ‘Now that’s what I call Music - 90’s edition’. Let me tell you about the songs we listened to, and stories my whanau told about them.

Copy and paste your chosen story below. Then finish it off.


Time machines always sound like fun, till you actually use one! I just transported back through time to the 90s! My iPhone phone doesn’t work, I can’t find Wifi anywhere, and worst of all you should see the TV’s here. Let me explain what happened.

So this is what happened. I was looking for TV over here to watch movies and I finally found this tv but the TV was way too much money and i had no money on me so i was thinking of an idea to earn money. So I came up with this good idea to go to the city and act like a clown .
So when i came up with the idea of acting like a clown so i went to the makeup shop and i went to the free sample section and i saw this makeup so i went to get the makeup.And i grabbed it and went to the city and after that i saved up to get a tv after 3 or 4 weeks i had 800 dollars so i went to the TV place and it was gone so i basically wasted my time so i was looking for a school
So i could learn and earn money.

So i found this school and i went and told the principal can i plz be a student over here and said yes and then he said you need a uniform and i said those it pay and he said yes.so he the the whole uniform causes 70$  so so i gives the office lady the 70$ and that was it.


                       _.THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.